The Ave Touch system is enriched by a new modular multi-touch control system (up to six independent controls), which can be customized by the user. Dedicated software also makes it possible to customize the finish plates.
The “concealed” product occupies three standard Sistema44 modules, it is installed on standard three module boxes and comes in traditional and home automation versions.
The plates are available in the five Ave Touch colors (shiny white, absolute black, silver grey, Pompei red, water green).
Technical details of the stand-alone version:
• Dimensions: 3 concealed S44 modules
• Power supply: 100÷240 Vac; 50-60 Hz
• Frontal sensitive area: 9 positions distributed over the entire front of the device (3 top, 3 centre and 3 bottom)
• 6 relay output with N.O Dry contacts
• AC Load type:
– ohmic load (cosφ1): 2 A at 250 Vac
– incandescent load: 2 A at 250 Vac
– inductive load (cosφ0,4): 1 A at 250 Vac
– re-phased fluorescent load: 1 A at 250 Vac
– touching softly the plate with a finger over the relative led
– from a different points number using remote control touch buttons (cod. 442TC05) or N.O buttons connected to the phase
• Status memory: ensures that the output relay status is saved in case of a mains power failure
• 9 frontal leds (of which only a maximum of 6 on at the same time) for location in the dark
• Possibility of setting output functions: monostable, bistable or timed, shutters
• Functional interlock for shutter control
• Timed mode with possibility of time settings in a range between 5 and 90 seconds for shutters control, between 20 seconds and 10 minutes for other loads
• Possibility of setting operating sensitivity of the device: touching the plate or at a distance of 4 mm.
• Installation: flush mounting in rectangular boxes behind finish plates