Ideal for wired/wireless solutions, smart IoT central units offer an integrated platform with AVE home automation and its app; for a quick and precise installation they include also advanced test and monitoring functions, even remotely.
The AVE anti-intrusion range is enhanced by two smart IoT central units with integrates Wi-Fi module and web server, that are developed to interface perfectly with AVE home automation, sharing with it a single integrated platform with the same use and programming mode of the home automation supervisors. These devices can be easily controlled from Android and iOS smartphones and tablets (or via internet from PC or any device with a web browser) through the AVE Cloud app that allows a unified and simplified management of the home automation and anti-intrusion systems with:
- Customized PUSH notifications for various events (alarms, faults, etc.)
- Central unit’s display and manage in real time
- Display of the images of IP cameras that are connected to the central unit (up to 4)
These wired/wireless anti-intrusion central units (codes AF927PLUS and AF927PLUSTC) are able to manage up to 99 radio detectors and 16 wired peripherals (with double function): the AF927PLUSTC model has 7-inch colour touch screen, that is replaced by a multi-function LED on the AF927PLUS unit.
Both models share the same specifications and innovative functions to create a state-of-the-art mixed wired/wireless solution through a two-way dual-band radio system with GFSK digital modulation for greater security and operational reliability.
Through the wired bus generated by the AF927INTFIL interface board, these central units can also manage:
- remote expansion modules with 6 inputs;
- remote relay output modules;
- bidirectional wireless modules;
- transponder key readers for the S44 wiring accessories series.
In this way, the flexibility of the AVE smart anti-intrusion system is further increased, allowing through the central units to control:
- up to 120 total inputs (wireless + wired);
- up to 16 tag key readers;
- up to 16 outputs.
Connecting the AF909RR wireless module to the wired bus, the AF927 series central units also become perfectly backwards compatible with the wireless systems that AVE has launched in recent years. Thanks to this feature it’s therefore possible to make existing systems smart, including the possibility of management through AVE Cloud, thus expanding the opportunities for professionals.
Even the remote control is innovative and enhanced by customizable smart features (up to 6), with the possibility – in the presence of a home automation supervisor in the system – to recall home automation scenarios (which can also be configured using the daily time programmer).
For a correct protection of the rooms, AVE offers a wide range of radio detectors and peripherals that can be managed by the AF927PLUS and AF927PLUSTC control units:
- AF915R-DB: perimeter detector with magnetic contact, 2 auxiliary inputs and magnetic anti-tamper function. Available in white and brown colours;
- AF963R-DB: PIR volumetric detector with extensive setting possibilities;
- AF964R-DB: double technology outdoor detector (double PIR + microwave);
- AF965R-DB: curtain effect detectors with double PIR for protection of openings;
- AF970R-DB: radio keypad with LCD display;
- AF976R-DB: long range curtain effect detector for outdoor use;
- AFTR02: transmitter of technical alarms; it allows interfacing any technical alarm equipped with a potential free contact output (ex: gas detectors, etc.);
- AF53903R-DB: sounder with voice messages and possibility to select the optical and/or acoustic signal independently for the various events.
In addition to the devices listed above, AVE offers a wide range of wired detectors for indoor and outdoor environments such as:
- AF963N: wall mounted dual technology detector with anti-blinding;
- AF969F: dual technology detector with curtain effect for outdoor use;
- AF973F: dual technology detector with curtain effect;
- AF974F: triple technology detector (2 PIR + MW).
It’s also available the new external cutting supervised power supply ALI12-5A with 2 relay outputs that monitor the presence of the electrical network and low battery charge.
The result is an extremely flexible, reliable and secure anti-intrusion system that can be adapted to any system requirement. For a quick and precise installation, smart IoT central units offer to the installer advanced test and monitoring functions, even remotely thanks to the unified AVE Cloud platform which, in user mode, allows the end user to manage the anti-intrusion system directly from his smartphones, as well as his home automation system and to integrate it into the IoT ecosystem that can potentially be created inside the home, with the possibility of recalling the various functions also through the most widespread Voice Assistants.
Security becomes smart with AVE.
NOTE: It requires an Internet connection. Controlling certain devices and features requires a compatible smart device. Controlling devices such as home appliances requires compatible smart plugs, devices and/or switches. Subscriptions may be required, and additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply; they don’t depend on AVE S.p.A. AVE S.p.A. declines any responsibility regarding the internet connection because service’s supply isn’t its competence. AVE S.p.A. disclaims any responsibility related to the incorrect use of the AVE Cloud and AVE Connect services. We recommend to contact a professional in order to achieve a perfectly done system’s configuration.