The AVE DOMINA anti-intrusion range opens up to home automation and IoT through smart products and features; the result is a complete, connected and integrated anti-theft system, full of opportunities for professionals.
The anti-intrusion system becomes smart with AVE, which revolutionizes the security sector through an extremely innovative solution, designed to meet the modern needs of end users and, equally, expand the installers’ opportunities.
At the centre of AVE innovation there are the smart IoT central units (the AF927PLUSTC model with a 7″ touch screen and the AF927PLUS one with multi-function LED) – devices with integrated Wi-Fi module and web server – which enable the interaction among anti-intrusion, AVE home automation systems (unifying them in the DOMINA Smart integrated platform) and IoT, allowing the anti-intrusion system’s management also through any device with a web browser: PC, Mac, Linux, Android and iOS. Any computer, smartphone, tablet can connect to the central unit via AVE Cloud, allowing the end user and/or installer to operate on the central unit remotely, as if he was acting directly on it. Alongside the anti-intrusion central units there are: an innovative remote control, enhanced by customizable smart functions (up to 6) with the possibility of also recalling home automation scenarios (in the presence of a home automation supervisor in the system), and a wide range of radio detectors and peripherals (volumetric, curtain effect, multi-functional perimetric detectors, an interface for technical alarms and a sounder with voice messages). In other words, everything needed to create a state-of-the-art mixed wired/wireless anti-intrusion system.
To further validate this proposal a series of advantages that only the AVE anti- intrusion system is able to offer:
- Unique interface for home automation and anti-intrusion systems
- Unique APP and CLOUD for home automation and anti-intrusion systems
- Remote controls for devices through the same interface that is present on the central unit (exactly as if it were acting directly on the central unit)
- Simple installation interface
- Intuitive use from any device with a web browser: PC, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux
- Updates and/or modifications are automatically applied and managed by all devices connected to the central unit
Compared to anti-intrusion system of the same category, AVE DOMINA Smart solution based on the smart IoT central units (AF927PLUS and AF927PLUSTC) guarantees:
- Display of IP cameras’ images (up to 4 devices connected to the central unit)
- Mixed wired/wireless anti-intrusion system with up to 99 radio detectors and 16 wired peripherals (with double function) and 2 programmable wired outputs for the management of up to 6 alarm areas
- Two-way dual-band radio system with GFSK digital modulation (for greater security and operational reliability)
- Possibility to create and manage scenarios using the daily time programmer
- Extended event memory: up to 500 records
For a quick and precise installation, the smart IoT central units offer the installer advanced test and monitoring functions, even remotely thanks to the unified AVE Cloud platform, without the need for any programming software, because it is already integrated in the central units. The result is a flexible, reliable and expandable solution, conformable to every system requirement: the anti-intrusion system becomes smart with AVE.
NOTE: It requires an Internet connection. Controlling certain devices and features requires a compatible smart device. Controlling devices such as home appliances requires compatible smart plugs, devices and/or switches. Subscriptions may be required, and additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply; they don’t depend on AVE S.p.A. AVE S.p.A. declines any responsibility regarding the internet connection because service’s supply isn’t its competence. AVE S.p.A. disclaims any responsibility related to the incorrect use of the AVE Cloud and AVE Connect services. We recommend to contact a professional in order to achieve a perfectly done system’s configuration.