1) DATA CONTROLLER AND CONTACT DETAILS: The Data Controller is Ave S.p.A., acting through its legal representative. The company’s registered offices are located in Via Mazzini 75, 25086 Rezzato (Brescia) - email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2) PROCESSING PURPOSES AND LEGAL BASIS: Your personal data will be acquired and processed: to ensure your registration with the websites of Ave S.p.A.; to provide the content and services offered through said websites or the online platforms connected to same; to carry out market and statistical surveys; for commercial, strategic and operational marketing purposes; for promotional purposes, such as sending advertising, technical and promotional material (catalogues, newsletters, participation in community events of various kinds) by email, text message, post or telephone operator; for profiling purposes; to measure the degree of satisfaction with the product and service quality; to enter into sale contracts; and to fulfil every type of obligation provided for by laws or regulations. Provision of personal data is optional. However, the lack of data makes it impossible to provide requested services, information or communications. Data is processed for the purposes specified above, pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 1, lett. a (consent), lett. b (execution of pre-contractual and contractual obligations), and lett. c (fulfilment of legal obligations) of EU Reg. 20016/679.
3) CATEGORIES OF PERSONAL DATA: The data collected and subject to processing is either commercial or personally identifiable information (e.g. name, surname, email address, IP). Sensitive personal data (e.g. relating to health or political opinions) is not collected.
4) LEGITIMATE INTERESTS OF THE DATA CONTROLLER: Processing your personal data is necessary for the purposes referred to above. In particular, processing your personal data for direct marketing, accounting, administrative and IT security purposes is in the legitimate interests of Ave S.p.A. Your data will be processed using manual, IT and online tools such as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your personal data, preventing its loss, illicit or incorrect use, and any unauthorised access to same. The only parties entitled to access your data are the appointed Data Processors, their Representatives, and/or Persons in charge of data processing. The personal data collected and stored is protected by frequently changed passwords, by encryption protocols pages with SSL web certificates, and by brute-force and captcha protection systems. Your personal data is stored in protected electronic archives on the servers used by Ave S.p.A. and located both c/o Ave and c/o third party providers. Services used to communicate, promote, store or manage data are protected by SSL protocols and by special protection systems.
5) DATA RECIPIENTS: Your personal data will not be disseminated, but it may be shared with persons acting as Data Processors (e.g. agents of Ave S.p.A, Technical Assistance Centre of Ave S.p.A, companies or firms which carry out maintenance, management and consulting services in connection with the IT systems of Ave S.p.A.), their Representatives, and/or Persons in charge of data processing (employees of Ave S.p.A.). Said data shall not be communicated to parties other than those specified above, except where required to fulfil obligations under the law or to protect the contractual rights of Ave S.p.A.
6) DATA STORAGE PERIOD: Your personal data will be processed using manual, IT and online tools, and will be stored for the time required to concretely pursue and achieve the purposes described above, unless a longer period is required or allowed by law.
7) RIGHTS OF THE DATA SUBJECT: You, as Data Subject: 1) have the right to know whether any of your personal data is being processed, and if it is, to request and obtain access to your personal data and to information on the data processing purposes, the categories of data processed, the data recipients, and the data storage period; 2) have the right, at any time, to request the amendment, cancellation or integration of data, or to restrict its processing; 3) have the right to oppose processing, to revoke consent without prejudicing the lawfulness of data processed based on the previous consent given, to obtain information about the origin of data, and to receive a copy of the personal data collected; 3) are entitled to data portability; 4) have the right to lodge a complaint to the competent control authority (Italian Data Protection Authority), should you feel that your personal data has been processed in violation of current law.
Requests should be addressed in writing and sent, either by post to Segreteria Generale, Ave S.p.A, Via Mazzini 75, 25086 Rezzato (Brescia), or by email to email@example.com.
Privacy Statement published on 6 February 2018