AVE introduces the management of the external wired bus on the smart IoT central units: the result is a connected, integrated and complete anti-intrusion system, that is full of opportunities for professionals and backwards compatible with existing wireless systems.
The AVE DOMINA Anti-intrusion range based on the innovative smart IoT central units of the AF927 series is completed by introducing on them the management of various wired peripherals. From today, in addition to all the inputs and outputs on the integrated wired board, through the wired bus generated by the AF927INTFIL interface board, the AF927PLUS (with multifunction LED) and AF927PLUSTC (with 7″ colour touch screen) central units can also manage:
- remote expansion modules with 6 inputs;
- remote relay output modules;
- bidirectional wireless modules;
- transponder key readers for the S44 wiring accessories series.
In this way, the flexibility of the AVE smart anti-intrusion system is further increased, allowing through the central units to control:
- up to 120 total inputs (wireless + wired);
- up to 16 tag key readers;
- up to 16 outputs.
Connecting the AF909RR wireless module to the wired bus, the AF927 series central units also become perfectly backwards compatible with the wireless systems that AVE has launched in recent years. Thanks to this feature it’s therefore possible to make existing systems smart, including the possibility of management through AVE Cloud, thus expanding the opportunities for professionals.
The AF927 system is also enriched with various innovations for the wireless range:
- AF964R-DB: double PIR + microwave outdoor detector;
- AF976R-DB: outdoor detector with long range curtain effect;
- AF970R-DB: wireless keypad with LCD
All this completes the offer of an already innovative smart anti-intrusion system. In fact, the AF927 central units offer:
- unique interface for home automation and anti-intrusion systems;
- unique APP and CLOUD for home automation and anti-intrusion systems;
- remote controls for devices through the same interface that is present on the central unit (exactly as if it were acting directly on the central unit);
- simple installation interface;
- intuitive use from any device with a web browser: PC, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux;
- updates and/or modifications are automatically applied and managed by all devices connected to the central unit.
For a quick and precise installation, the smart IoT central units offer the installer advanced test and monitoring functions, even remotely thanks to the unified AVE Cloud platform, without the need for any programming software, because it is already integrated in the central units. The result is a flexible, reliable and expandable solution, conformable to every system requirement: the anti-intrusion system becomes smart with AVE.
NOTE: It requires an Internet connection. Controlling certain devices and features requires a compatible smart device. Controlling devices such as home appliances requires compatible smart plugs, devices and/or switches. Subscriptions may be required, and additional terms, conditions and/or charges may apply; they don’t depend on AVE S.p.A. AVE S.p.A. declines any responsibility regarding the internet connection because service’s supply isn’t its competence. AVE S.p.A. disclaims any responsibility related to the incorrect use of the AVE Cloud and AVE Connect services. We recommend to contact a professional in order to achieve a perfectly done system’s configuration.