A new innovative and technological solution for the integrated management with the Hotel Automation System Ave Domina Hotel
Thanks to the strong professional background, Ave answers to the Hotels security needs offering a new solution with high technology and innovation standards, which uses the integration between the Domina Hotel Automation System and automatic fire detection system in order to guarantee an efficient and secure control which includes the Company know-how.
The new user interface ACINT01 proposed by Ave allows the monitoring and an integrated control of the automatic fire detection control unit AC501 and AC 502 through the Hotel management software (SFW-ALB05, SFW-ALB06, SFW-ALB07).
The operator can control all the useful information related to an alarm detection and the failure events, using:
- Different Pop-Up for alarm and failures with acoustic signal and a proper description of the detector.
- Log events including all information about the automatic fire detection system.
In the events of fire detection or devices failure, the control unit sends an alarm signal or communicate any failure to the interface, the user will be able to visualize the information through a Pop-Up:
- Nr. of the central unit which has generated the alarm and/or the failure (in case there are different central units in the system).
- Nr. of the central unit loop where the device, generating the alarm and/or the failure, is installed.
- Nr. of the area which has generated the alarm and/or the failure.
- Address of the device which has generated the alarm and/or the failure.
- Programmed description into the fire alarm central unit of the device which has generated the alarm and/or the failure (example: “Detector room 101”).
- Time and date when the alarm event and /or the failure happened.
In case of an alarm situation a red Pop-Up will appear and the same Pop-Up appear in yellow pointing out the presence of failure.
In the event of multiple alarms and/or failures, the operator will visualize the first received alarm, and he can scroll between the several alarms and failures signalled pushing on the different flags present on the top menu of the Hotel management software.
The acoustic signal associated to Pop-Up can be silenced by the operator. This operation is recorded in an event log that shows: date and time, the name of the operator who carried out the operation and the description of the event silenced. If an alarm and / or failure is silenced, a flashing icon appears on the screen that indicate the number of events silenced. At a pressure on the icon, pop-ups will be repeated without any alarm sound.
Through the interface, the user can also have a complete list of all events generated by the Automatic Fire Detection system, displayed in the menu “Alarm Log”.
As for the Ave Domina hotel management system, all events can be queried at any time also applying filters by category.