A new wireless IoT Multi Touch control device and new functions dedicated to energy and shutters’ management are on the way.
Now the AVE Smart Home Automation ecosystem with Wi-Fi Mesh technology includes a new device, which further expands the AVE Smart 44 connected wiring accessories series. It’s a 2-module wireless Multi Touch control (code 442TC14-W) that is equipped with:
- two local IoT relays (L1; L2) which act in pairs to manage a two-way switch or a shutter command;
- a relay for closing the contact (L3 – relay not equipped with an address) which closes when the keyboard is pressed and opens when the configured key is released.
- an input (P) for an external impulsive command which allows switching of relays L1; L2 if they are set with the function of two-way switch.
The front area of the product is divided into touch sensitive areas that can be activated and configured directly from the application during programming. Like all devices in the AVE connected wiring accessories series, it doesn’t require any communication gateway and integrates with professional wired home automation.
In addition to the new wireless IoT Multi Touch control, there are two other important innovations for the AVE Smart Home Automation ecosystem with Wi-Fi Mesh technology.
The first concerns the wireless IoT energy saving device (code 53ECO11-W) which, installed on single-phase systems, allows you to monitor the electricity consumption and the energy supplied to the home by the self-production system using photovoltaic panels; on the basis of the set logics and priorities, it also allows you to control the loads to avoid exceeding the set power threshold. New functions have been implemented on the device which aim to be able to intelligently manage and exploit even the excess energy produced:
- if the photovoltaic system is producing but there are no active users, the device is able to force self-consumption by closing the 16A relay on board (terminals 1 and 2);
- if there is a hot water storage tank in the home, the device is able to intelligently exploit the excess power produced to send it to the storage tank. This is possible because the economizer is also able to modulate the pulse signal (PWM output) and control the storage temperature.
The second novelty concerns the shutter switch (code 442053ST-W), a wireless device which allows the control of a roller shutter even with the orientation of the slats; equipped with an exchange relay, it allows you to manage the shutter locally from the double front button and remotely via the AVE Cloud app. Thanks to the latest firmware updates, two new functions have been added:
- it can also be used as a scene keyboard or AVEbus command keyboard. By configuring the device and using the two buttons, two “scenes” can be recalled; for example, by associating the “raise all the rolling shutters” scene to the upper key and the “lower all the rolling shutters” scene to the lower key.
- you can use it to send commands to other devices. For example, without further wiring, a roller shutter can be managed from several control points.
The new Multi Touch control and the new functions dedicated to energy and shutters’ management allow the AVE Smart Home Automation ecosystem with Wi-Fi Mesh technology to be more versatile: a new-concept IoT solution that meets the needs of modern smart home through an increasingly complete and innovative connected wiring accessories series, also perfect for implementing smart functions in traditional systems and completing professional wired home automation systems.